I am so honored to be nominated for the Liebster Blogger Award by an awesome blogger whom I admire and follow. So this means so much to me coming from someone as talented and gifted as Tommiastablet , Thank you Tommiaw!
There are Three Rules of 11’s’ to observe for this award and they are:
1. Answer the 11 questions posed by the nominator.
2. Share 11 random items about yourself.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers in return and ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate.(Blogs nominated are to be 200 followers or less) (It is sometimes hard to find out how many followers)
11 questions from Tommiaw to me:1. What/whom are you most thankful for?
My husband and our little family we made together. They are my joy, my heart and soul and my life.
2. What ‘must have’ books are/would be on your bookshelf?
Dictionary, Bible, Thesauruses, and more but too many to list!
3. Do you listen to music while you write? If so, what is your ‘soundtrack?
Yes some of the time I do, unless I am outside then usually I am listening to nature and what she has to say. My soundtrack changes all the time. It depends on my moods.
4. Which people motivate you creatively?
My family, and friends, and my writing group is awesome with support and motivation. I also love to see other artist in action that is very motivating.
5. If you had a chance to escape your ordinary routine for a day, what would you do instead?
6. Are you familiar with/participate in Art House Co-op or NaNoWriMo?
I have done NaNoWriMo 5 yrs now.
7. Do you prefer examining paintings/photographs or creating/taking them?
Oh both for sure. I love taking pictures but can’t draw. I love to look at art especially when done by someone that has perfected the skill. Art is one of the most wonderful gifts we have.
8. What is the one thing that you were afraid of that you finally decided to (or will) try?
Reading my writing in public. I have done it now about 4 times at least and am a learning to be more relaxed about it.
9. What things do you like to collect?
I collect books, boxes and sea shells are some of my favorites.
10. Do you volunteer and if so, for what causes/events?
I volunteer for a great family services place called Encompass. It is the most loving safe place for kids and a great help for families in need.
11. Are there any books that you thought we made into decent movies? If so, which ones?
Not much of a movie go-er but two come to mind, Gone with the wind, and The Help.
11 Random things about me:
1. I can’t sit still too long! (makes it a bit hard to write standing up,lol)
2. I love to go for rides and explore new places I haven’t seen.
3. A lot of my poems or stories start while I sit in my hot tub!
4. I love to travel.
5. I am actually shy!
6. I adore nature and all its beauty.
7. I love to dance and do at home all the time!
8. I am very loyal!
9. I do avoid confrontations whenever I can.
10. I love life!
11. My jar is always at least half full or more!
My 11 Questions for nominated bloggers?:
1. Who is the one person that influenced your life the most?
2. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
3. What is most important in your life?
4. What makes you laugh?
5. Where do you like to write, do you have a special place?
6. How do you motivate yourself?
7. What are your 3 favorite books?
8. What kind of music do you like and do you listen to music when you write?
9. Do you have other creative outlets that you do?
10. What is your favorite thing to do other than writing?
11. What is your favorite book?
The 11 Blogs Nominated